Amazing industrial property opportunity in Oakville with quick and easy access to the QEW.
Key facts & Highlights
- Freestanding building
- Total area of 102,253 Sq. Ft on a 6-acre lot
- Warehouse area: existing 77,880 sq. ft. & expansion 24,373 sq. ft.
- Warehouse (87%) + Office space (13%)
- Column-free clear span warehouse
- 6” concrete warehouse slab
- Dangerous Goods Warehouse – High bay area is fully racked and prepared for storage of flammable materials
- Outside Storage available
- Outdoor patio area
- Fully sprinklered with wet-type automatic sprinkler system
- 6 8’x10’ dock level loading doors
- 4 Drive-in grade-level doors
- 22 ft 3 in clear ceiling height
- Parking Spots: 103
- Power: 800 Amps, 600 Volts
- Property Taxes (2021): $163,583.94
- Heating: gas forced air open and radiant heating
- Environmental and roof reports completed
- 5-min drive to GO Station
- Zoning: E3-Sp3
- Legal Description: Pt Lt 24, Con 3 Trafalgar, South Of Dundas, Street Part 1 To 8, 20R8741; S/T 601966,77215, Oakville
Business office, bulk storage facility, self-storage, conservation use, contractors establishment, dry cleaning establishment, emergency service facility, manufacturing, motor vehicle storage compound, outside processing, outside storage, park, parking area, public work yard, rental establishment, repair shop, retail store, sport facility, taxi dispatch, training facility, transportation terminal, warehousing and wholesaling.
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. E. & O.E. © 2022 Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage. All rights reserved.