3318 CREDIT HEIGHTS DRIVE
What does 3318 Credit Heights Drive have to offer?
· Perfect combination of cottage living in the city; the best of both worlds
· An amazing 75 feet by 212 feet lot, one of the best lots on the street
· Surrounded by mature trees, peaceful and quiet living
· Backyard leads to Credit River and an expanse of designated green space
· Ski, cross-country ski, toboggan right from your back door
· In law suite with separate entrance
· Reputable schools in the area: French Immersion, Gifted programme, Public and Catholic schools
· Close to University of Toronto Mississauga
· Close to major highways: 403,QEW, 407
· Three storey home with six bedrooms and four bathrooms and two kitchens
· Top-of-the-line appliances, security system, LED lights
· Heated in-ground salt-water pool, three hot tubs
Erindale is a beautiful, historic community in the heart of Mississauga. It dates back to the 17th century when French trappers named the river on which Erindale sits as “Riviere du Credit.” The Credit Village then became Springbrook, then Springfield and finally Erindale, in the late 1800s. Erindale was a gateway between Toronto and Hamilton; stage coaches would stop at Erindale during their journeys.
Erindale was born as a mill-village and the village feel still remains today. At the same time, Erindale has grown into a quiet, residential area that has a wonderful reputation as a great neighbourhood to raise a family, an area that is conveniently located close to countless amenities— including downtown Toronto, the Toronto International Airport, the central Erindale Go Train station, the University of Toronto in Mississauga, the Credit River Valley, the Mississaugua Golf and Country Club, Credit River Golf and Country Club, and Erindale Park — yet is still serene.
This lovely neighborhood includes large, private lots and homes, tree-lined and winding streets, and expansive parks and nature trails. The homes in Erindale are spacious and full of charm, with newer estates and newly renovated homes being currently built. Some of the homes are known for their amazing ravine lots and expansive backyards that seem more like parks than yards.
Homes in Erindale provide the perfect combination of city living and cottage peacefulness; the conveniences of great shopping and great experiences, and yet the solitude of nature’s beauty. Erindale is a gorgeous, affluent, thriving community. Quiet, convenient, peaceful and beautiful retreats like this aren’t easy to find, and Erindale is one of the best communities in all of the GTA.